Russia & CIS Coal
14 - 16 May 2014 | Intercontinental Hotel, Moscow
The 9th Annual Russian & CIS Coal Summit will take place on the 14-16 May 2014 at the Intercontinental Hotel, Moscow.
Co-organised with IMM & Adam Smith Conferences, the Summit provides top CEOs, investors, analysts and officials with a platform for debate, analysis and networking with the senior leaders and stakeholders from Russia's major coal producing companies.
- Vladimir Inshakov, Head, Investments, SUEK COAL
- Airat Khabibov, Personnel Director SUEK COAL
- Andrey Favorov, Commercial Director DTEK COAL
- Andrey Smirnov, COO, DTEK COAL
- Senior Representative, MECHEL
- Tomas Korganas, IR Director SEVERSTAL
- Evgeny Masternak, Managing Director (coal business) En+
- Phil Ren, President, CHINA COAL IMPORTERS ASSOCIATION (international speaker)
- Dominique Fache, Former Chairman, ENEL - OGK-5
- Vasily Rumyantsev, KUZBASS FUEL Co.
- Craig Parry, CEO & Director, TIGERS REALM COAL
- Aleksandr Kovalchuk, Advisor to CEO, RUSSIAN COAL Co.
- Alistair Muir, Country Manager, CELSIUS COAL
- Sergei Shumkov, Deputy Coal Director, Russian Energy Ministry
- Georgi Slavov, Head of Basic Resources Research Group, Marex Spectron
- Ian Adams, Executive Director, International Dry Bulk Terminal Group
The Ministry of Economic Development recently reported that Russia is expected "to sustain coal output of about 356 million tonnes per year until 2016," and that "exports should rise due to lower domestic demand and new export capacity".
With the Russian Government targeting a rise in production of 430 million tonnes per year by 2030 - this is your chance to join the senior industry leaders, top resource analysts and multinational coal leaders to hear all of the latest developments for the Russian Coal market and global market influences for the year ahead.