Iron Ore Beneficiation Africa
17-18 March 2014 | Indaba Hotel & Conference Centre, Johannesburg
The inaugural Iron Ore Beneficiation Africa Conference has been announced to take place on the 17-18 March 2014 at the Indaba Hotel & Conference Centre in Johannesburg.
Offering delegates a deep dive into the technical considerations for Iron Ore beneficiation; this leading industry event will examine the key factors for improving the processing of magnetite and high impurity iron ore deposits and offer insight into the recent beneficiation projects and latest technological developments.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Paul Jourdan, Independent Mineral Policy Analyst, South Africa
- Somdeb Banerjee, Executive-in-Charge, Tata Steel Limited, Southern Africa
- Dave Cousins, Industry Champion - Mining & Beneficiation, Industrial Development Corporation of SA Ltd (IDC)
- John Beachy Head, CEO, Iron Mineral Beneficiation Services (IMBS)
- Dr Peter Cox, CEO, Ironveld Plc
- James Allan, CEO, Sable Metals and Minerals Limited
- Dave Reeves, Managing Director, Ferrex Plc
- Robert Futter, Director, Cresco Project Finance
- Carl Bergmann, Specialist Consultant, Mintek
- Heloise Thiele, Specialist Consultant, Mintek
- Christopher Price, Director, Green Iron Technology
- Jean-Clement Beyeme Zogo, Paleoproterozoic Mineralization Research Group, Geology Department,University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Nick Serpentzis, Project/Engineering Manager, Fluor Ltd
A must attend event for engineers, geologists, metallurgists, exploration managers, technology leaders, R&D and business support managers and those working in the mining and steel industry and executives wanting to know more about this hot topic for the resources industry.