Iron Ore Beneficiation Africa
16-17 March 2015 | Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Johannesburg
The 2nd annual Iron Ore Beneficiation Africa Conference is set to take place on the 16th-17th March 2015, at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Johannesburg. The event follows on from our successful launch event in 2014 - you can read the full detailed recap of the 2014 here
The event forms the industry's 'how to' for commercially and competitively unleashing the value in Africa's iron ore and is your opportunity to hear practical insights for achieving efficiencies and cost reductions for iron ore beneficiation.
Join the industry's leading mineral processing experts to examine the latest opportunities, technologies and strategies for optimising the processing of high impurity iron ores, magnetite, manganese and chrome in order to gain the best value from Africa's projects.
Key topics for 2015
- Market review and outlook for grades and pricing
- Effective mine planning and grade control strategies
- Reducing capital and operating costs
- Case studies & updates on current beneficiation projects
- Latest beneficiation technology developments
- Extracting maximum value from existing plants and assets
- Plant feasibility, design and upgrade strategies
- Geology, ore screening and processing
- Managing wet, sticky and challenging ores
- Developing and implementing infrastructure for the ore body
- Environmental and social challenges for beneficiation
- Effects of iron ore impurities on steel making
NEW for 2015: Agenda expanded to incorporating strategies and case studies for Chrome and Manganese beneficiation.
Technical leaders in mining, steel, engineering and infrastructure in the following roles; process engineers, geologists, metallurgists, exploration managers, technology leaders, R&D specialist, material handling and business development
The program is not too far from completion but in the meantime to be kept in the loop with program developments, registration information, speaking opportunities or sponsorship and exhibition options, please fill in your details here